Monday, April 29, 2013

On A Path

So its been a while since I last wrote, and I sure do know that no one really reads this. But a week from this next Thursday I will be graduating from Cosmetology school. I look back and read my posts from nearly two years ago and realize how much I have grown. I learned to do things for myself, to make my own decisions, and to just grow up. I followed my dream of becoming a hair stylist, I have an amazing boyfriend who is actually living in the same country as me, and my spirituality is just blossoming. I'm happy with my life. I am content. There is absolutely nothing to complain about. I have been so blessed in my life and i can not even begin express how grateful I am. I am so busy right now with school. I go to school for 68 hours a week, I basically have no life. And of course in that time frame it is almost impossible for me to work so I am completely broke....not that I wasnt before. But life is great! It is amazing! Life is just beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment