Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Tis' The Season to Be Thankful!

So its that time of year!! So many reasons to be thankful. Time with the family and a break from school! WOOHOOO!!! I think I've been in Idaho for far too long, I'm so ready to go back to Cali and enjoy my friends!! But one thing I never, ever understand is why my family is so against me keeping my friendships that I have had back home. They always tell me to "Cut the cord" and leave good ol' Murrieta, CA in the dust and move on to....Boise, Idaho? I don't quite understand. Aren't friends supposed to be there for you through hard times? They are people you are supposed to trust and share things with. And I would never give up my friendships for the WORLD!!! My best friend is the most beautiful person in the world. We have a weird obsession with cats, she loves Taylor Swift, and we love all the same things! She is my "soul mate" one would say ;) Beside the man of my dreams, she really is the best person in my life! So this Christmas season I am so very thankful for her. She has really helped me go through everything. Even though we have only been super close for about 2 years, I have never had to go through so many "adult" things in my life! So cheers to everything great in my friendship...Cats, Martinellis, Instagram, Twitter, knitting, Taylor Swift, Twilight, Harry Potter, gossip, Adele, random dancing, and everything else that is somewhat nerdy but extremely awesome to us in every single way!!

3 comments:

  1. you are such a lovely girl! you and your bestie are adorable I love it!!
    love ya - hope you had a good chrissy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl!! I hope you had a great Christmas too! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how did I not see any of these posts?! Some serious blog stalking is going on right now :) haha. You two are adorable. And I think we would all three get along AHMAZING cause I love all those things too :) haha. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete