Saturday, May 4, 2013

Graduation

This next Thursday I graduate from cosmetology school. After a whole lonnnnnng year being in the same school, with the same girls, with the same dumb drama, doing the same darn things every single day. Needless to say, i'm ecstatic!!!!! I have never been so happy to be done with school in my life. But to be honest I sure have realized that I life an amazing life. Really, they should make a reality show about beauty school. Everyone has babies and does drugs and parties. Its just like a really trashy version of The Real Housewives. I really do think that I will take away so much more from school because of the people I met. I never realized how different real life is. I was raised in an amazing loving stable house hold, and not everyone is as fortunate as I was. I do have a great life and I am truly blessed to know the things I do and have the things I have. Life is great, and I am excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment